- Mash The Gas: Richmond Preview
- Thirty Days ‘Til Sunday
- IndyCar Phoenix Preview
- New The Race of Gentlemen Exhibit At Harley-Davidson Museum
- Fans Can Enjoy IMS Museum for Free during INDYCAR Grand Prix Weekend
- Shea Holbrook Ambitious 2017 PWC Effort
- Letter To Fernando
- Mash The Gas: Bristol Preview
- IndyCar Barber Motorsports Park Preview
- New York, New York… Autos Galore And More
Southern Illinois Raceway To Host POWRi Micros
- Updated: September 26, 2014
Points Race Heats Up and 2014 Season Winds Down
MILLSTADT, IL – The POWRi Speedway Motors 600cc Outlaw Micro Series is scheduled to run at Southern Illinois Raceway on Saturday, October 4th. The POWRi micros have visited the Marion, IL track one other time this year. Joe B. Miller took home the feature win at that event back in July. The POWRi micros shine on the 1/8 mile track, as the facility never fails to deliver an exciting night of racing.
The October 4th event at Southern Illinois Speedway will be second last event of the 2014 season for the micros. As the season winds down, the points race is heating up. 2013 POWRi Speedway Motors 600cc Outlaw Micro Champion Nathan Benson leads Aaron Andruskevitch by only 165 points. Current third place driver, Jeremy Camp, trails Andruskevitch by a mere 5 points. The micro points race will make for an exciting end to the 2014 season, as it will all come down to the very last few checkered flags.
Current 2014 POWRi Speedway Motors 600cc Outlaw Micro Point Standings (Top 10): 1. Nathan Benson (2380) 2. Aaron Andruskevitch (2215) 3. Jeremy Camp (2210) 4. Joe B. Miller (1970) 5. Joey Wirth (1690) 6. Jason Harms (1595) 7. Kyle Schuett (1415) 8. Jake Neuman (1370) 9. Matt Ponder (1320) 10. Dereck King (1040)
For more information, go to www.powri.com.
Latest posts by RacingNation Crew (see all)
- New The Race of Gentlemen Exhibit At Harley-Davidson Museum - April 27, 2017
- Fans Can Enjoy IMS Museum for Free during INDYCAR Grand Prix Weekend - April 26, 2017
- Shea Holbrook Ambitious 2017 PWC Effort - April 24, 2017
- Two-time F1 Champion Alonso To Compete In 101st Indianapolis 500 - April 12, 2017
- New Team Harding Racing Enters Chaves For 101st Indianapolis 500 - April 10, 2017