- Ode To Sebring
- Sauber F1 Team Launches C36 Challenger Online
- Haas F1 Team Announces 2017 Launch Date
- Lance Stroll On Joining Williams & F1 2017
- Cadillac Racing Ready For 2017 Pirelli World Challenge Season
- To Turbocharge, Or Not To Turbocharge, That Is The Question
- Haas F1 Team Hoping For More In 2017
- Rétromobile Underway In Paris And Ruote da Sogno Motorcycles Drew Crowds
- IHRA Palm Beach Preview
- MVM by GALOT Becomes Official Wheelie Bar Of PDRA
MVM by GALOT Becomes Official Wheelie Bar Of PDRA
- Updated: February 8, 2017
Photo Credit: Gary Rowe / RaceWorks.com / PDRA660.com
PITTSBORO, N.C. (February 8, 2017): MVM by GALOT Motorsports makes its first public move since the company changed ownership in October. The innovative wheelie bar manufacturer was started in 2012 by Mike Valerio. When the company was purchased by GALOT Motorsports everyone knew there were good things ahead. The first of new things for the company is a partnership with the PDRA to become the Official Wheelie Bar of the eighth-mile doorslammer series. GALOT Motorsports representative and 2016 PDRA Pro Boost World Champion, Kevin Rivenbark, has been heading up MVM by GALOT with Valerio’s continued expert design input.
“We were very fortunate to be able to acquire a proven product such as MVM carbon wheelie bars,” stated Rivenbark. “MVM has the only proven carbon wheelie bars on the market today, and that is what separates us from the rest. We are planning to carry it to the next level.
“We’re excited to be the Official Wheelie Bar of the PDRA,” he added. “We want to support our customer base and the larger racer base, and thought the PDRA was a good place to do it.”
“GALOT Motorsports has always had a strong presence in the PDRA,” added PDRA Director of Marketing, Will Smith. “As World Champion racers, a host track to our marquee event, class sponsor, and now as the Official Wheelie Bar of the PDRA, GALOT Motorsports has shown unwavering support of this organization and its racers. We are thankful for their partnership and look forward to seeing more great things from MVM by GALOT.”
Rivenbark says the company has continued steady production throughout the ownership transition and will focus on expanding the product line later this year, including bars for sportsman categories, Alcohol Funny Car and more.
Rivenbark will attend PDRA events as an MVM by GALOT representative and will have limited parts available at the GALOT Motorsports pit area.
For more information on MVM by GALOT sales and services call Kevin Rivenbark at 910.305.2207 or Mike Valerio at 941.812.0250 or stop by the GALOT Motorsports pit area at any PDRA event.
ABOUT THE PDRA
Based in Pittsboro, North Carolina, the Professional Drag Racers Association is the top sanctioning body in the United States for the sport of eighth-mile drag racing. The PDRA’s professional categories include Pro Extreme, Pro Nitrous, Pro Boost, Extreme Pro Stock and Pro Extreme Motorcycle along with several sportsman and various exhibition categories. The 2017 PDRA schedule consists of eight national events. For more on the world’s premier eighth-mile drag racing organization visit www.pdra660.com. Follow the PDRA: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube.
Latest posts by RacingNation Crew (see all)
- Opportunistic Logano Claims Victory In Wild Clash At Daytona - February 20, 2017
- Lance Stroll On Joining Williams & F1 2017 - February 16, 2017
- Cadillac Racing Ready For 2017 Pirelli World Challenge Season - February 13, 2017
- Rétromobile Underway In Paris And Ruote da Sogno Motorcycles Drew Crowds - February 10, 2017
- Tony Stewart Racing Continues With Curb, New Relationship With Ford Performance - February 10, 2017