- AMS Resurfacing Project Put On Hold
- Formula E – Leading The Way For Electric Racing
- After String Of Seconds, Kyle Larson Captures Victory In Fontana
- Mash The Gas: California Preview
- Stewart, Schatz And Larson Go Dirt Racing
- Wayne Taylor Racing Tops 12 Hours of Sebring
- Andretti Still At Home Behind The Wheel
- Rebellion Returns, On Pole At Sebring
- Sebring Photo Album
- Mash The Gas: Phoenix Preview
MotoAmerica Road America Weekend
- Updated: June 2, 2015
Photos and article by Jon Kanter
The MotoAmerica (AMA/FIM) SUBWAY Superbike Doubleheader featured 5 classes of motorcycle racing at Road America.
Cameron Beaubier won Superbike race 1 after teammate Josh Hayes ran off in turn 14 part of the way into the race. Josh Hayes led Superbike race 2 from pole flag to flag on Sunday and set the lap record late in the race as the gap was closing between himself and his teammate Cameron Beaubier.
Jake Gagne added to his wins this year by winning both 1000 super stock races.
Saturdays wet SuperSport 600 race was won by Josh Herrin. JD Beach won a 3 way barn burner photo finish on Sunday in the SuperSport race 2. The top 3 of Beach, Herrin and Garrett Gerloff battled every lap and the drafting battle to the line will be talked about for a long time! Time between the top 2, .009 seconds. Time between the top 3, .012 seconds!
Bazzaz Superstock 600
Superstock 600 rider Travis Wyman picked up his first win since 2011 which happened to be at Road America as well. Joe Roberts was the winner in Sundays SuperStock 600 class.
KTM RC Cup
The KTM Cup race was the first of its kind. The Spec series KTM 390cc 45HP bikes is the new starter series for the young up and comers. Gage McAllister (#25 bike with black leathers and purple lid) won both races in the series debut weekend, and happened to win the pro open class in the SuperMotard series at the Motorplex Sat evening making it 3 wins in 2 days of AMA competion this weekend.
Latest posts by RacingNation Crew (see all)
- AMS Resurfacing Project Put On Hold - March 28, 2017
- After String Of Seconds, Kyle Larson Captures Victory In Fontana - March 26, 2017
- Stewart, Schatz And Larson Go Dirt Racing - March 20, 2017
- Andretti Still At Home Behind The Wheel - March 18, 2017
- Motorsports Minute: Chase Elliott - March 15, 2017