- Mash The Gas: California Preview
- Stewart, Schatz And Larson Go Dirt Racing
- Wayne Taylor Racing Tops 12 Hours of Sebring
- Andretti Still At Home Behind The Wheel
- Rebellion Returns, On Pole At Sebring
- Sebring Photo Album
- Mash The Gas: Phoenix Preview
- Corvette’s Gavin Previews Mobil 1 12 Hours Of Sebring
- Sebring Preview
- Fast Eddie On The Road
Missouri Mid-State Midget Nationals
- Updated: April 28, 2015
Millstadt, IL – The POWRi Lucas Oil National Midgets and POWRi West Midgets will meet for the Missouri Mid-State Midget Nationals at Valley Speedway Friday, May 1st and Lucas Oil Speedway on Saturday, May 2nd. Valley Speedway in Grain Valley, MO will host Friday night’s event, and although POWRi is only scheduled to visit the 1/3rd mile Valley Speedway once, the event is the first half of one of the most highly anticipated weekends of the season. Previous winners at Valley Speedway include Darren Hagen, Zach Daum, Michael Pickens, and Brett Anderson.
Night two of the Missouri Mid-State Midget Nationals will take place on Saturday at the incredible “Diamond of Dirt Tracks,” Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, MO. Lucas Oil Speedway was established in 2008 and has been a POWRi favorite ever since. If the unbelievable racing on the 3/8th mile semi-banked oval is not enough, Lucas Oil Speedway also boasts numerous amenities including a car wash and parts store for the race teams and a slick track and the Diamond Bar for spectators. Defending POWRi Lucas Oil National Midget Series Champion Zach Daum took the 2014 event after a fierce battle throughout a majority of the race with Daniel Robinson coming down to the last lap, last corner. Past winners at Lucas Oil Speedway also include Jake Blackhurst, Brad Loyet, and Casey Shuman A POWRi event on the “Diamond of Dirt Tracks” is an experience that cannot be missed, as Lucas Oil Speedway is the unchallenged standout of the POWRi season.
***This weekend only, POWRi will add an additional $100 to each position of payout as tow money for POWRi Lucas Oil National Midget Series members and POWRi Lucas Oil West Midget Series members. This is a $100 for each night, for a total of $200 for the weekend. We would like to thank our sponsors for their continued support, especially for those teams that are traveling a long distance for this weekend.***
For more information, go to www.POWRi.com.
Latest posts by RacingNation Crew (see all)
- Stewart, Schatz And Larson Go Dirt Racing - March 20, 2017
- Andretti Still At Home Behind The Wheel - March 18, 2017
- Motorsports Minute: Chase Elliott - March 15, 2017
- Corvette’s Gavin Previews Mobil 1 12 Hours Of Sebring - March 15, 2017
- Parente Opens PWC GT Title Defense With Victory At St. Petersburg - March 11, 2017