- Shea Holbrook Ambitious 2017 PWC Effort
- Letter To Fernando
- Mash The Gas: Bristol Preview
- IndyCar Barber Motorsports Park Preview
- New York, New York… Autos Galore And More
- Fernando Alonso Set To Drive In Indy 500
- Legend Race Cars: Meeting the Need for Inexpensive Racing
- Two-time F1 Champion Alonso To Compete In 101st Indianapolis 500
- New Team Harding Racing Enters Chaves For 101st Indianapolis 500
- Long Beach With Fast Eddie
IHRA Doubleheader April 30-May 3 At Memphis International Raceway
- Updated: April 28, 2015
NORWALK, OHIO (April 28, 2015) – The IHRA’s Summit Racing Equipment Pro-Am Tour Presented By AMSOIL will host a doubleheader this weekend at Memphis International Raceway in Millington, Tennessee.
Two complete Summit Racing Equipment Pro-Am Tour Presented By AMSOIL events will be contested at the IHRA Division 4 track.
MIR will open on Thursday for its weekly Test ‘n’ Tune at 3 p.m. Test ‘n’ Tune will run from 6-11 p.m. and the entry fee is $20.
On Friday, gates will be open from 8 a.m.-10 p.m. for parking. Tech will be open from 3-9 p.m. Another Test ‘n’ Tune will be held from 5-10 p.m. ($40 entry fee).
On Saturday, gates will open at 7:30 a.m. and tech will be open from 8 a.m. until after the second time trial/qualifying session is completed. Eliminations will immediately follow the second time trial session. MIR will host a bracket-racing event after the Summit Pro-Am Tour race has concluded.
Gates will open on Sunday morning at 8 a.m. God Speed chapel service will be offered at 8:30 a.m. One time trial session will be held, beginning at 9 a.m. — time and weather permitting – followed by the second Summit Pro-Am Tour race of the weekend.
Run order for the event is:
Hot Rod Presented By Scoggins-Dickey Parts Center
Stock Presented By Lupe Tortilla Mexican Restaurant
Quick Rod Presented By Houston Cheap Fireworks
Good Vibrations Top Sportsman Presented By Sunset Performance Racing Engines
Super Rod Presented By Charlie Stewart Race Cars
Good Vibrations Top Dragster Presented by Scoggins-Dickey Parts Center
Super Stock Presented By Lupe Tortilla Mexican Restaurant
Junior Dragster — Beginner Presented By R. T. Turbines and Torque Tools Inc.
Junior Dragster — Advance Presented By R. T. Turbines and Torque Tools Inc.
Junior Dragster — Master Presented By R.T. Turbines and Torque Tools Inc.
The IHRA offers something no other sanctioning body does for its sportsman competitors: free, live webcasts of every IHRA Summit Racing Equipment Pro-Am Tour presented by AMSOIL IHRA event. The broadcasts are sponsored by Summit Racing. To view the free live broadcasts, simply click on the webcast icon on the main page of www.IHRA.com.
Memphis International Raceway is located at 5500 Victory Lane, Millington, Tennessee. For more information, please call (901) 969-7223 or visit www.racemir.com.
For a printable, one-page weekend schedule, please visit: http://www.ihra.com/images/jevents/550869602a7265.03300369.pdf
Latest posts by RacingNation Crew (see all)
- Shea Holbrook Ambitious 2017 PWC Effort - April 24, 2017
- Two-time F1 Champion Alonso To Compete In 101st Indianapolis 500 - April 12, 2017
- New Team Harding Racing Enters Chaves For 101st Indianapolis 500 - April 10, 2017
- So-Cal Calling – The 2017 Toyota Grand Prix Of Long Beach - April 5, 2017
- Victorious – How Kurt Busch Won The 2017 Daytona 500 - April 5, 2017