- Shea Holbrook Ambitious 2017 PWC Effort
- Letter To Fernando
- Mash The Gas: Bristol Preview
- IndyCar Barber Motorsports Park Preview
- New York, New York… Autos Galore And More
- Fernando Alonso Set To Drive In Indy 500
- Legend Race Cars: Meeting the Need for Inexpensive Racing
- Two-time F1 Champion Alonso To Compete In 101st Indianapolis 500
- New Team Harding Racing Enters Chaves For 101st Indianapolis 500
- Long Beach With Fast Eddie
IHRA Announces 2016 Sponsor Line-up
- Updated: December 14, 2015
Three new partners and six renewals
Edelbrock, WELD Racing, COIS, Summit Racing Equipment, Good Vibrations Motorsports, Jiffy-tite, Crower, Aruba, SCE Gaskets
INDIANAPOLIS (December 11, 2015) – The International Hot Rod Association™ (IHRA) is gearing up for the 2016 drag racing season and the sponsor line-up is second-to-none. The organization is welcoming new partners to their portfolio as well as welcoming back multiple sponsors to the prestigious roster.
New to the IHRA family is Edelbrock, the nation’s premier designers, manufacturers and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. They are the official manifold company of the IHRA Drag Racing Series and will have a presence during the professional events in 2016.
WELD Racing has joined the IHRA ranks as a strategic partner for the upcoming season. 2016 marks the inaugural season for the technology pioneer and trend setter in the racing wheel industry. The partnership will focus on the IHRA Drag Racing Series next season.
Also new to the IHRA family is Central Ohio Insurance Services (COIS). They are the official racer insurance provider of the IHRA.COIS is an Independent Insurance Agency and represents over 20 A+ rated insurance carriers. COIS was founded in 2007 by Crower Pro Mod driver Bill Lutz and David Rosen. Services available on the market today and the future.
Longtime partner Summit Racing Equipment will continue their relationship with a multi-year extension with the IHRA. The automotive performance equipment company will continue to be the title sponsor of the Summit Pro-Am Tour presented by AMSOIL and the Summit live webcast of each event. In addition, Summit will return as the title sponsor of the Tournament of Champions and SuperSeries.
The relationship with Good Vibrations Motorsports will continue across the sportsman and professional ranks next season. Good Vibrations will serve as the title sponsor at the Texas Nationals (April 1-2) and the presenting sponsor at the Summer Nationals (June 3-4) and the Mopar Rocky Mountain Nationals (June 15-17). Their presence will also be seen in sportsman racing as they will continue to sponsor the Top Sportsman and Top Dragster classes.
Jiffy-tite, the official Quick-Connect Fluid Fitting company of the IHRA, has extended their partnership and expanded it to become an official class sponsor. The Jiffy-tite name will be synonymous with the Super Rod and Quick Rod sportsman classes at two national events in 2016.
The IHRA sponsorship portfolio continues as Crower Equipment Company Inc, official valve train of the IHRA and sponsor of IHRA Drag Racing Series Pro Modified class renewed along with the official vacation destination, Aruba and SCE Gaskets, the official gasket company of the IHRA.
For more information about the IHRA, visit www.IHRA.com, call (419) 663-6666 or connect with us on Facebook/IHRAMotorsports, Twitter @IHRA or Instagram @IHRADRS.
Latest posts by RacingNation Crew (see all)
- Shea Holbrook Ambitious 2017 PWC Effort - April 24, 2017
- Two-time F1 Champion Alonso To Compete In 101st Indianapolis 500 - April 12, 2017
- New Team Harding Racing Enters Chaves For 101st Indianapolis 500 - April 10, 2017
- So-Cal Calling – The 2017 Toyota Grand Prix Of Long Beach - April 5, 2017
- Victorious – How Kurt Busch Won The 2017 Daytona 500 - April 5, 2017