- AMS Resurfacing Project Put On Hold
- Formula E – Leading The Way For Electric Racing
- After String Of Seconds, Kyle Larson Captures Victory In Fontana
- Mash The Gas: California Preview
- Stewart, Schatz And Larson Go Dirt Racing
- Wayne Taylor Racing Tops 12 Hours of Sebring
- Andretti Still At Home Behind The Wheel
- Rebellion Returns, On Pole At Sebring
- Sebring Photo Album
- Mash The Gas: Phoenix Preview
Pirelli World Challenge
Reigning GT champion Alvaro Parente of Porto, Portugal opened his Pirelli World Challenge championship defense Saturday with an impressive 10.135-second victory.
Andrew Aquilante of Chester Springs, Penn., returned in fine form to the Pirelli World Challenge Grand Prix of St. Petersburg.
Cadillac V-Performance Racing drivers Johnny O’Connell and Michael Cooper are returning for the 2017 Pirelli World Challenge...
Magnus Racing will chart a new direction in 2017, operating two full-season entries in the Pirelli World...
Nate Stacy became the youngest GTS winner in the Pirelli World Challenge Saturday at Sonoma Raceway with...
Pirelli World Challenge podium: Austin Cindric (2nd), Johnny O’Connell (winner), and Michael Cooper (3rd). [photo courtesy Pirelli...
Austin Cindric, the 18-year-old from Charlotte, NC, captured the GT class pole in a tight qualifying session...
Bryan Heitkotter, of Fresno, Calif., converted an early lead to a race win at the Grand Prix...
GRANTSVILLE, Utah – Canada’s Anthony Mantella drove his No. 8 Mantella Autosport KTM X-Bow to his first...
Calvert Dynamics team returns after devastating fire Friday GRANTSVILLE, Utah – Young GT driving star Michael Lewis...