- AMS Resurfacing Project Put On Hold
- Formula E – Leading The Way For Electric Racing
- After String Of Seconds, Kyle Larson Captures Victory In Fontana
- Mash The Gas: California Preview
- Stewart, Schatz And Larson Go Dirt Racing
- Wayne Taylor Racing Tops 12 Hours of Sebring
- Andretti Still At Home Behind The Wheel
- Rebellion Returns, On Pole At Sebring
- Sebring Photo Album
- Mash The Gas: Phoenix Preview
For the second time in three years, John Wes Townley scored a victory in the Lucas Oil...
The 2016 season will again return to the best short tracks in the Midwest presenting some of...
Travis Braden, making his first ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards start, drove his family’s newly-built Chevrolet...
As a kid Cody Coughlin looked ahead to racing in the NHRA, has now moved to ARCA,...
Ryan Reed beat the rain and points leader Grant Enfinger Saturday night to win the Scott 150...
Grant Enfinger raced to victory in the Lucas Oil 200 for the second consecutive year, to begin...
Justin Boston won the 200-lap ARCA Racing Series Herr’s Live Life With Flavor 200 at Madison Int’l....
Clermont, Ind., July 25—Following up on his first career ARCA Racing Series victory a few weeks...